Staking on Cosmos
- You must have a Cosmos wallet that supports delegation. Some popular wallets include Keplr, Cosmostation, and Lunie.
- You must have ATOM tokens in your wallet.
- You must have selected a validator to delegate your tokens to. You can find a list of validators on the Cosmos Hub website.
- You must have a small amount of ATOM tokens in your wallet to pay for transaction fees.
- 1.Open your Cosmos wallet and log in.
- 2.Go to the "Staking" or "Delegation" page.
- 3.Select the validator you want to delegate your tokens to. You can use the search bar to search for “Chainup & NewHuo”
- 4.Enter the amount of ATOM you want to delegate. You can delegate any amount of ATOM, but you must have a minimum of 1 ATOM to pay for transaction fees.
- 5.Click the "Review" button.
- 6.If you are using a hardware wallet, you will be prompted to confirm the delegation transaction on your hardware wallet.
- When choosing a validator, it is important to do your research and select a validator that you trust. You can read reviews of validators on the Cosmos Hub website.
- You can delegate your tokens to multiple validators. This can help to spread your risk if a validator misbehaves.
- You can delegate your tokens at any time.